Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Machine (& The Man)


2007 HONDA CIVIC COUPE -Galaxy Grey Metallic Color ( I must admit after coming to US I too have adapted to the easy spelling used by Americans Colour/Color?)

Yes thats the car for the long drive planned. I bought this car in Dec 2006 and have mustered just 2000 miles in 6 months, given that I use a rented car when I am at client site 4 days of the week, its understandable.






Let me list few features of the car:
  • 140hp 1.8-Liter SOHC 16-Valve i-VTEC 4-Cylinder Engine
  • 5-Speed Automatic Transmission with Grade Logic Control
  • Front and Rear Disc Brakes
  • Front MacPherson Strut Suspension
  • Rear Multi-Link Suspension
  • Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)--This feature was most useful when I did the 1600mile road trip to Grand Canyons, its best understood when it has been used and you are grateful for it
  • 350-Watt AM/FM/CD Premium Audio System with 7 Speakers incl.--Its good
  • 60/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback--Extra Space for storage
  • MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack-- Best Feature especially long drives can put old Hindi music and hum along
  • Passenger-Side Walk-in Feature with Memory--How is this done? Must get some reading done on this!!

No comments: